1. Eligibility: All Sun Federal Credit Union members signing up for eStatements for EITHER their account or Visa Credit Card. No purchase necessary. Sun Federal Credit Union employees and their immediate family members are ineligible to win.
2. Promotion Period: August 1 - September 30, 2019.
3. Two Ways To Enter: 1. During the promotion period, eligible members who enroll in eStatements for EITHER their account or their Visa Credit Card will receive one entry in the drawing. Members who qualify for the Member Value Program anytime from 8/1 - 9/30/19 will receive two entries per eStatement enrollment. eStatement enrollment consists of signing up for EITHER account or Visa Credit Card eStatements. 2.Entry in the drawing may also be made by clearly printing your name, address, telephone number and the words "eStatements Promotion" on a 3" x 5" card and mail it to: "eStatement Promotion", Sun Federal Credit Union, 1627 Holland Road, Maumee, OH 43537. Entries must be received at this address by September 27, 2019 at 4:30 p.m. The credit union is not responsible for misdirected, damaged, illegible, postage-due or incomplete entries not received by the deadline. Members who are automatically entered by enrollment in eStatements and Members who enter by mail shall have the same odds of winning a prize.
4. General Conditions: By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules & Qualifications, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirement set forth herein. By entering the promotion, you agree to be bound by the decisions of Sun Federal Credit Union and by these Official Rules & Qualifications. This promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Winners who are of legal age, by entering the promotion, agree to grant Sun Federal Credit Union the right to print, publish, broadcast and use, in any media including, but not limited to the World Wide Web, at any time or times, their names and photographs for Sun Federal Credit Union's advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration to the prize winner. Further, by accepting a promotion prize, winners agree to release Sun Federal Credit Union from any and all liability arising from acceptance, possession, use, loss or misuse of the prize.
5. Drawing: A random drawing of all eligible entries will take place during regular business hours at Sun Federal Credit Union's Support Center at 1627 Holland Road, Maumee, OH 43537 on October 15, 2019.
6. Odds Of Winning & Tax Liability: Odds of winning depend on the total number of members who meet the requirements of entering. Need not be present to win. Prize winners are responsible for any and all applicable federal and state income taxes associated with the winning of a prize. Sun Federal Credit Union will provide a 1099-MISC tax form in the name of the winner for any prize with a face value that meets the federal and state tax form filing requirements. If you are a prize winner, please consult your tax advisor.
7. Winner Notification: Winners will be notified by telephone and/or email. Sun Federal Credit Union shall have no liability for the winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk email or other security setting of for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If a winner cannot be contacted, is found to be ineligible, or fails to claim their prize within 14 days from the time an award notification was sent to winner, prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner selected. Winners are not obligated to accept a prize should their name be drawn.
8. Publicity: Winner agrees to permit Sun Federal Credit Union to utilize his/her name and likeness in promotional, and other materials, without additional compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.
9. Limitations Of Liability: Sun Federal Credit Union is not responsible for any injury, loss or damage or any other liability of any kind resulting from use of a prize won in this promotion. The promotion and drawing are governed by these Official Rules & Qualification and the laws of the State of Ohio. Any dispute regarding this promotion shall be resolved only in a state or federal court location in or near Maumee, Ohio.